Safety First in Maui & Kahului HI
Aloha Smile Hawaii Ohana,
“Safety First” has been our #1 priority.
Our new Standard Protocols:
- We are pre-screening 100% of our clients before stepping into our office:
- We send a text link or email with Covid-19 and health history forms to be filled out in anticipation of your visit.
- Please Kokua (help), fill these forms and submit online 3 days in advance of your appointment.
- For our Kupuna (elderly), in office help is available if online forms prove too difficult to negotiate.
- Temperature checks.
- Wearing mask into office.
- Washing hands.
- Pre-rinsing mouth before treatment.
- We have both Air Doctor and Dyson Air Purifiers in every room and operatory.
- We are defogging every operatory in between patients as recommended by ADA.
- We are doing everything possible to disinfect and sterilize.
Your trust is literally in our hands and we gladly accept this responsibility.
We are empathetic to patient needs and we respect everyone’s decision to seek dental care, whether now or later.
We appreciate our Smile Hawaii Ohana and plan to continue providing even better care than ever before.
Me Ke Aloha and A Hui Hou
Dr. Lance Ogata and our Smile Hawaii team
Schedule an Appointment